Sunday 26 February 2006

Happy 65th Birthday Anyu

It was my mothers 65th Birthday on the 20th of Feb, however we didn’t get to celebrate until last night when we all (excluding my sister and BIL) went to an Hungarian Restaurant.

Before the Restaurant we stopped off a Anyu’s place to surprise her with some gifts and take some photo’s. I tried to make this Birthday really special, I mean 65 years is a bid deal. Instead of buying the gift that is needed like an Iron I bought her something to just spoil her. A Ruby pendant and a big bunch of Roses (you see the roses in the photo).

It is a rare thing that my parents get to see my niece, it is a long story why, short version is for some reason Sister and BIL and parents are not talking and haven’t really spoken in years.

So any opportunity that my parents have to see the girls is when they are at my place and every time they see them photo’s are taken. Here is a picture of Ellie, Anyu, Tina and Apu sitting in the chair. Aren’t they all beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment