Thursday 30 January 2014

My list of dreams

I have started reading "The Magic" and here is my list of dreams (so far):


Health and body

I am 76kg and a size 12.  I am flexible and can touch my toes.  I am able to put nail polish on my toes with ease.  My hormones are in balance and I have a regular period.  

Minimal grooming of eyebrows is the thing that is only required. I have clear skin.  I am able to kneel down without pain. 

I am energised, light and have a bounce in my step.

Perfect eyesight
Perfect digestion
Perfect weight

Career and work

Here is my dream job description:
·         Senior Business Systems Analyst ( I truly love what I do)
·         Wage = $250,000.00 per annul
·         Working Full Time (flexible hours)
o   2 days at home
o   3 days in the office
·         I travel nationally and internationally for work once per quarter.

Money

We have $3,000,000.00

The money is distributed between Investment properties, investment shares, term deposit and cash.

Relationships
I am surrounded by love.  The relationships in my life are nurturing.  The people that are in my life want to be with me.

Personal Desires

We own are new house which is 29-30 Lansell Close Narre Warren South Vic 3805

We have 5 investment properties.  One for each member of the family.  60 The Boulevard in one of them.
We have a holiday house.


Material Things

I drive a new car, the Nissan x-trail.


We own a boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment