Monday 28 April 2014

Crystal Alchemy

I attended my first natural therapy workshop on the weekend, which was all about Crystal Essences, I am only now able to really think and talk about what I experienced.

The setting was calm and intimate with only 3 of us in attendance and I was privileged to be welcomed into my Kinesiologist's (Daniela Grincevicius) home, such a beautiful environment. 

I learnt all about the different essences that you can purchase, these range from flower, bark, crystal essences to angel essences (Yes that is right Angel essences) just to name a few.  I am hooked, and I know that there will be much more purchased in the near future.

The best part of the day was making my own personal crystal essence with a specific intention.  My intention was to heal my hormone imbalance, specifically to heal PCOS. The fun that we had playing with all these crystals! Even now I am fighting back the tears of pure joy.

I picked every crystal that I wanted to cook in the super charged water and I set out my second ever crystal grid, with these lovely oracle cards!  At one point I was holding Ajoite and felt my eyes welling up.  The whole time I was working on my grid I was so emotional and spent a whole time fight back the tears.

Here is a photo of my work:




The last part of the cooking process was to use a sounding bowl, which I had never done.  I just couldn’t hold back the tears any longer and I cried the whole time.  The thought that was going through my mind was “Mari it is your time now, Mari it is time to heal now”, over and over.  Just an absolute powerful experience that I have goose bumps thinking about it!


I am deeply and profoundly blessed that the universe arranged itself that I would attend this wonderful workshop.


EDITED:

I published this post yesterday and it has not been sitting well with me because I have not been 100% honest and the whole point about my blogging is to face the truth, in order to let go and move on.

I didn’t post all the photos that I received from the workshop, so here is one that I wanted to talk about:



The main reason I didn’t post this was because I was ashamed and embarrassed, for the following reasons:
1. I was embarrassed that I cried in front of someone I met just that day.
2. I know exactly what I was thinking at the moment that photo was taken, “Please don’t cry” I was fighting back the tears at this point
3.OK this is a tough one – but the person in this photo is not me.  The real Mari is hiding under a massive amount of layers and I love the person inside.

I’m always shocked when I see myself in photo’s or catch a glimpse in a window as I am walking past because in my mind I do not look like this and I am taking steps within my life to change my own perception and finally show the world the real me!

No comments:

Post a Comment