I recently listened to the 5 part CD collection of Secrets of Manifesting and these were the points I jotted down whilst on the train:
- If you really wish to accomplish something, you first have to expect if of yourself
- Pam McDonald – APOE Gene
- Friends are God’s way of apologising for our family
- Self-actualisers are independent of the good opinion of others
- When you are god, you don’t ask for things to happen you insist that they do
- I am god in action
- By simply saying “I am NOT”, “I can NOT”, “I have NOT”, you are knowingly or unknowingly throttling the great presence within you.
- You need to stop judging; once you forgive then your manifestations will work
- The power of awareness - book
- Use your imagination to help manifest and say to God today “I AM THAT”
- I AM GOD
- An intention without conviction is a waste of energy
- Conviction is another word for faith
- You can be a host to God or a hostage to your EGO.
The last point was the biggest take from this whole CD collection. I am sure that if I were to listen to it again then I would get a whole different list.