Friday 30 November 2007

Photography

I told you I had a lot to catch you all up on...OK this is my last post for the day and i will make sure to post more often.
When I was at home with Jordan I dreaded going back to work. The lack of funds set me back earlier than I expected and whist I truely enjoy what I'm doing I don't enjoy the travel. This is why I'm kind of branching out into the invitations as a side thing. But it is slow going.
What I would really love to do is Photography, I wouldn't mind doing wedding occasionally but I want to mainly focus on family. I envy some of the website's that I've seen, I envy the equipment that they have and their skill. I've tried taking more photo's and trying to capture that special something that make you sigh when you see a photo...I think that I captured it here with Ellie walking Jordy.
If I were to give this photo a title it would say: "A special cousin bond".
What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love all your photos - you photograph things I wouldn't think about photographing like feet! and you do a lovely job of it. I like how your photos tell a story - they say so much more than just being a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet photo. I can't believe how big he's getting. I hope you had a great Christmas.

    Take care,

    - Sassy

    ReplyDelete