Friday 30 November 2007

Pictures I never thought I would have

We recently went on a family weekend away down the Great Ocean road to Apollo Bay. The weather was beautiful as well as the company.
Whilst Tim went off fishing and doing his thing I took Jordy down to the beach and just sat there watching him. My heart nearly burst and I was so overwhelmed, I still can't believe that there are still times that I'm in shock that I have a child (can't call him a baby anymore).
All that time though IF all the waiting all the tears, stress and worry were worth every moment see sand in between my sons toes (and shorts and nappy). Still even saying the words "My son", sends my heart fluttering.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I do know what you mean though - I still have little role plays going on in my head where someone says 'do you have any children?' and I say "Yes, Yes I do - I have a son". lol I wonder if we will ever get used to it.

    p.s. Let me know if you are up to catching up sometime. I missed you at the last melbourne meet up.

    ReplyDelete