Thursday 10 February 2005

Cave

I’m want and crave my cave today, I’m not having a good time of it all atm. I’m very moody, wanting to snap at people but I really want to be left alone.



Yet again I have another headache, I wish, hope and am praying that this means that my period will be showing up soon. The headache is currently growing from a slight throbbing sensation to a needle piercing probe in my temple.



I don’t want to take anything for it, but I know that I will have to, if it starts affecting my sight, then I’m going home (I’m at work atm).



I’ve been writing this post for most of the day and right now I just want to run to the ladies and close the door and burst into tears, well not really tears but big great slobbering sobs.

Where is my cave, I just want to crawl into my nice warm dark cave and just sit in a corner it a nice tight ball and just rest, sleep sob even. I hate having to wear my mask today. Can’t I just crawl please into my lovely cave of oblivion for the next few days?

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun - stupid Blogger wouldn't let me post earlier for some reason - have been trying all day.

    I know this cave - I live there a lot. I hope you are okay.

    I hope you feel better soon - email me if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete