Saturday 5 February 2005

Update

I went for the b/t yesterday and 15 vials of blood were removed. As I was driving home I thought that I probably should’ve copied down the type of tests that were being done. Sometimes I hate hindsight…wish it could be foresight!



I don’t know exactly what tests are being done, but I will ask for a copy of the results. I don’t want to hear “All looks ok”. I want to know what looks ok, what specifically was tested.



I went to my first Kinesiology body balance thing, don’t know how else to describe it. It was weird and also refreshing. But I do have a slight headache from it, is this normal I wonder? She said that I was in autumn and that I was hibernating, hiding from something and that I was lost. She will be helping me to understand and work on this with me.



She helped me with my back pain and also said that my body is so out of touch with itself that it doesn’t realise that there are things that are wrong with me. I took all the medication that I’m on (that is, Metformin) and those that I will be on once I start my next cycle.



I’ve been given some homework to do:

* No Bread

* No sugar

* No Pizza after work

* No take away

* Do my crafty ‘arty’ things

* Go dancing

* Have fun

* Be content



My next appointment with her is a fortnight from now and I’m determined to stick to my homework.



Still no sign of my period and I really hope that it arrives on the 8th of Feb, I’m sick of waiting and I just want to get started again.



No comments:

Post a Comment