Saturday 31 December 2011

Good bye 2011



·         Negativity – you are no longer welcome in my head and heart.

·         Financial instability – I no longer want to live from pay to pay

·         Self-doubt:

o   In me

o   In my life

o   Of being a good mother

o   Of my work skills

·         Low self esteem

·         Low confidence

·         Weight issue

·         Worthlessness

·         Control given to others

·         Being closed to the Universe

·         Non acceptance for who I am from my husband

·         Not being listened to at work

 Thankyou for the year 2011, I have started to learn so much. I have met some wonderful people that will be life long friends.  I want to leave behind the old Mari, the one that was sad, recluse and unsure.  The one that hid herself from the world.

 The one that would worry about what others thought and gave all the power over her feelings away to others to control.  I no longer need others to make me happy, justified and fulfilled.  I have the power in me to make my own happiness.

Thankyou 2011 for teaching me that I am more than just plain Mari, that I am worthy because I was born.

Goodbye 2011, it has been a tough year.

1 comment:

  1. Love your second to last sentence. You are definitely worthy.

    ReplyDelete