Saturday 31 December 2011

Hello 2012

What do I want out of 2012:
·         Worthiness, self worth

·         Financial Stability

·         I am enough in all aspects of  my life

·         Being open to all that the universe will provide

·         To love myself

·         To appreciate myself

·         To be happy with my weight

·         To be healthy

·         To be happy

·         Acceptance, from family and work

·         To believe in myself

·         Continue to be a great mother, provider & wife
 
Hello 2012, this year will be the final year that I win the battle over my weight and health. This year will be the year that I finally will say to myself “I love you for you Mari”
 
This year will be the year that I take back control of all aspects of my life, because simply I was born and I am worthy.
 
I am worthy of all the love that the universe can provide
 
I am worth of all the happiness I want to have in my life
 
I am ready to accept all that the universe has planned for me
 
I am open to all that is coming my way

Welcome 2012 and all that you are going to teach me I am ready to meet you head on and conquer all the challenges that you may provide me.
 
I will be POSITIVE in all areas of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment