Thursday 22 November 2012

One day, is it today?


One day in the near future I will believe
One day in the near future I will accept
One day in the near future I will be healed
One day in the near future I will be whole

I am enough in my family life
I am enough in my professional life
I am enough in my personal life
I am enough in the friendships in my life

I am enough in all aspects of my life.

 

What I love about myself:
I love my heart
I love my soul
I love my smile
I love my mind
I love my hair
I love my compassion
I love my nature
I love my body
I love my eyes
I love my hands
I love my love

 

What is magnificent about me:
I am an awesome employee
I am magnificent at my job
I am a magnificent mother
I am a magnificent friend to have
I am a magnificent person

 

What do I possess:
I have a caring heart
I am empathetic
I am compassionate
I am passionate
I am caring
I share my all
I am a brilliant thinker
I have a great intuition
I am sympathetic
I have a great moral fibre
I am honest
I am trust worthy

 

What I will no longer accept about myself
I will no longer have any doubts
I will no longer allow myself self-esteem to get low
I will no longer question my worthiness

 

I am Mari, I am magnificent, I am no longer afraid. Dear universe this is the true me I am standing in front of you an obese child in a woman’s body. I am me, I am Mari and I love all about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment