Saturday 3 November 2012

What I have come to realise

I started this year with the goals set and a clear vision of what I wanted to achieve.  I started this year on a high with the assumption that I would achieve all I set out by simply chugging along the same path.  How wrong was I!

I know I can lose weight when my hormones are in balance, because both times I was pregnant I lost weight.

I know that my hormones are out of balance because I don’t have a regular period.

I know I have polycystic ovary syndrome, this was diagnosed closed to 10 years ago.

About 12-15 years ago I was diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).

I have also been diagnosed with a low metabolic rate.

Analysing all my symptoms medically I have issues with my ovaries, intestines and bowel.

If you were to look at my symptoms holistically they are all centred on my Sacral Chakra

Emotionally I have difficulties with friendships because I get too clingy and I am scared to lose the friends so I hold on tight.

What I have learnt recently and which has been confirmed by my kinesiologist is that my Sacral Chakra has been out of balance for so long that the effort to bring it back in line will be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment