Monday 8 January 2007

MIA

I know, I know, been missing in Action.

Christmas this year was special, but surreal also. I could not have imagined the mix bag of emotions I felt when we finally decided to put up the Christmas tree. The Infertile in my was screaming with horror at the sight. As I was putting the decorations on, I thought of all my blog friends whom recently suffered losses and BFN's, most of these ladies would be sufferring through the Holiday season, like I had sufferred. So I stuck names on some of my decorations, you couldn't see the names but they were there.

I also deliberately didn't want to blog about how happy our Christmas was, because when I was on that road I didn't want to read those sort of things. So instead I kept away.

New Years day when I woke, I didn't pray for me. I have my little miracle, I prayed for all my friends whom are trying for a baby. Whether I know them in real life or through the pc. I prayed for BFP's, health pregnancies and safe births, but most of all I prayed for no more pain for these people.

May 2007 be filled with babies!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetie Mari. So caring. I echo your sentiments for 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year hun - very glad Jordan's first christmas was so special. I thought of you and smiled at your blessings. Take care hun and very glad you are posting again. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete