Tuesday 28 November 2006

WIGO

What is going on? Well the following:

  • Meeting fellow bloggers
  • Attending PND mothers group
  • Attending other new mothers group
  • Talking to Midwife / Counsellor about PND
  • Having home visits from Health Care Nurse to monitor the PND
  • Preparing for Jordan’s Christening
  • Supporting Ellie through a tough time with parents
  • Getting sick of talking about “how I feel”

Since I came home from the hospital, the demon thoughts have not visited, since I came home from the hospital, I have not felt depressed. Yet all these people will not leave me alone. Part of me wishes I had lied on the questionnaire like my SIL, just to have these people off my back.

I’m having another visit today with the HCN and I have an appointment on Thursday with a psychiatrist. I feel that sometimes I don’t even have time to enjoy Jordan anymore.

I get more depressed when I talk about how I felt in the first three months of his life. Is it the fact that I don’t want to deal? That perhaps I’m running away? I don’t think so, I don’t feel that way anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there (okay, lame thing to say). It's good you have people to talk to and it's great that you'd rather be hanging out with Jordan than talking to people. I hope you are all well and continue to enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darls - it was lovely meeting you!

    Tell these guys how you feel now, tell them how you feel about them being around you so much and perhaps they might back off a bit so you can enjoy your handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie. Can you make it to the next Melbourne Meet?

    ReplyDelete