Sunday 18 March 2012

Yesterday, today & tomorrow.

Yesterday I did not believe
Yesterday I had doubts
Yesterday I felt unworthy
Yesterday I was an awful friend
Yesterday is the past
Yesterday I made mistakes

I am Maria
I am worthy
I am me
I am enough
I believe that I am worthy
I am enough in all aspects of my life


Today I believe that I am worthy of all
Today I have no doubts
Today I trust
Today I know that I am enough
Today I am grateful for simply being me
Today I am blessed to know my best friend
Today I pray for forgiveness


Tomorrow is a mystery
Tomorrow is not yet written
Tomorrow I will still be worthy
Tomorrow I will believe
Tomorrow I will have no doubts
Tomorrow I will continue to trust
Tomorrow I pray my best friend is still walking by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment