Wednesday 23 January 2013

Financial stability

I really need to set some goals here. If there are no real goals and I don't put them out into the world I know that it will not be achieved.

So here goes, my short time (to me the definition of Short time is between 1 week to 6 months time) goals are:
1. To start paying all my bills on time.
2. To start taking lunch into work once a week
3. To save $20 a week initially and then build up to $100
4. To reduce our take away / fast food diners to once a week
5. To merge all our superannuation into one fund each.


My long term goals (my long term definition is between 1 to 2 years) are:
1. Build up a savings account so that we can a family holiday
2. To fix our credit rating
3. To buy an investment property
4. To reduce our grocery bill
5. To be a smart buyer, that is to never buy anything at full price
6. Reduce our debt so that we live comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment