Friday 7 February 2014

Day 3 Magical Relationships

Tibi



  1. Thank you for being in my husband, because you have always accepted me as I am and love me unconditionally
  2. Thank you for your brutal honesty, because it always provides me wisdom when I need it the most
  3. Thank you for your child-like excitement, because it brings so much happiness to our lives
  4. Thank you for being my partner in life, because you support me to work full time
  5. Thank you for being an awesome father to our children, for they are truly blessed to have you there as comfort and support.

Anyu




  1. Thank you for being my mother, I am truly blessed that I picked you because you love me unconditionally
  2. Thank you for all your support, without you working fulltime is eased.
  3. Thank you for coming to help at a moment’s notice because I know that you will always be there to support me
  4. Thank you for your golden heart, because you have provided me with the tools to aspire to.
  5. Thank you for your love because my childhood was rich with your abundance of love


Zsuzsi




  1. Thank you for your friendship, I am truly blessed to have you in my life
  2. Thank you for holding my hand when I was upset when I lost my babies, your support was what got me through some tough times
  3. Thank you for your laugh, because it always brings me joy
  4. Thank you for your big heart because I know that you are always there for me
  5. Thank you for your acceptance because it has always given me the courage to be my true self with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment