Monday 24 February 2014

Missing piece?

Reading and watching “The Secret” has literally changed our lives, it teaches you to live positively and simply ask for “what you want”.  Know that you are part of the universe actually it is more than that we have the same energy as the universe around us.  “God / universe” is within us.

Reading “The Magic” has taught me to live in gratitude for everything that you have in your life.  I haven’t finished reading the magic.

Daniela (my kinesiologist) recommended the Abundance 21 day course, where it has taught us how to remove the “clutter” that is within your house and within your life to make room for abundance and prosperity. 

Peace from broken pieces has taught me that no matter where you are in your life, your past issues will always present themselves for healing.  That the issues I am facing head on now are written in my DNA and were contracted before my birth.

It has been over a month since we watched “The Secret” I know this as Tim and I signed and dated the “The Secret cheque”.  We are living with the law of attraction, everyday we give thanks to what we have.
I have to wonder though if there is something more than the law of attraction, not that I doubt that the universe will provide.  I just have to wonder if our path is linked to being at peace with our lives. Tim said to me the other day “Until we get rid of all the negative relationships we have in our life, then the universe will not hear what we are asking”.  For me this rings very true!

I have to wonder if “the secret” team are aware that the law of attraction is not enough on its own.  That someone has to be open to receive, that the person has healed or is healing the past blockers.  If it is in the movie and the book then it didn’t get through.


But it will now.  I am so happy, bursting with joy all because I know my worth and have cut negative influences out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment