Tuesday 14 August 2012

A possible cure?


I have been thinking about my previous post which is not what normally happens to me, usually once I write all my feelings down it is out of my head. This is my avenue to work out all my thoughts feelings so I was surprised that my previous post was still jumbling around.

I was thinking about how my issues with “best friends” and how it may date back to when I was 6 years old.

“All I want is to feel as though I am cherished and treasured friend”. 

With that thought the image of myself as a 6 year old being held, loved and cherished, came into my mind.

“That is what I need to help me, a friend that loves me for who I am to hold me like I am cherished and treasured, to help heal me.  I need help to be healed”.

My awesome kinesiologist suggested that I do a Lomi Lomi massage. Which I never heard of and didn’t give it much thought until now.  Lomi Lomi massage is meant to help move deep emotional issues. I will ponder this and see if I should do something like that to help heal my inner child.

*sigh* i need a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment