Friday 10 August 2012

I can’t continue along this path

This is not who I am!!!!

This person that I is in a constant rage!

I hate the person I have become, this is not me. I was hurt so deeply, I just can’t seem to move on.

I learnt from a dear friend of mine that you need to air your differences as they happen otherwise things can fester. I believe that this is what has happened to me.

Emails, texts, facebook messages and instant message do not work and will not work. Face to face discussion is the only way.

I am a deeply caring person.
I am the type of friend that gives willingly of themselves.
I always ensure that people around me are comfortable and at ease.
You can always count on me, a shoulder to cry an open mind and an open heart.

For all the above to be rejected fathoms my mind. I don’t know what more I could have done and could do now and in the future.

I can’t go on like this!
I won’t go on like this!

All that I believe that was good about me, could I really been that wrong?

I doubt everything about myself now.

I wish I could just go back to sleep and never have gotten to know the true Mari and accept her for who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment